If you or someone close to you needs extra help or support with day to day life, Saxon care can help. You may only need us for a short while, perhaps after an accident or an illness, or long term, due to age, disability or other health problems. Whatever your needs, we are only a phone call away.
The personal care support we offer is centred on helping to make daily tasks easier, and includes assistance with:
- Getting up and going to bed
- Washing and dressing
- Dental hygiene
- Support with medication
- Continence management
- Household tasks including light cleaning and laundry
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Accompanied social visits or to your doctors
- Food & medication via PEG feeding
We also offer companionship and social support to help our clients stay in touch with the world outside their window.