We’re looking to recruit some great new support workers of all ages; people with the right values and behaviours to work as part of our friendly care service – Could this be you?
Would you like to meet new people, stay active and give something back to your community? Our clients need and appreciate people like you. Come and be part of the Saxon Care Family, where Caring is what we do.
We are currently recruiting for both full and part time staff in the following areas:
Devizes, Chippenham, Corsham, Calne, Lyneham, Royal Wootten Bassett & the surrounding areas
What we offer:
- Fantastic rates of pay, with a new starter rate of £8.75 to £12 per hour
- Paid Gaps between your visits, so you’re earning the entire time you’re out working with us
- All training paid as standard
- Paid holiday, up to 28 days (accrued)
- Double time on bank holidays
- Generous mileage allowance
- Support to work towards and achieve Diplomas and further care qualifications
- Opportunities for career development, with many of our carers going on to be Key Carers and Care Co-ordinators within Saxon Care
Our care workers are required to be over the age of 18, have their own transport and provide an enhanced disclosure (DBS) check.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Saxon Care Family, please fill in the enquiry form below as we’d love to hear from you!