We’re looking to recruit some great new support workers of all ages; people with the right values and behaviours to work as part of our friendly care service – Could this be you?
Would you like to meet new people, stay active and give something back to your community? Our clients need and appreciate people like you. Come and be part of the Saxon Care Family, where Caring is what we do.
We are currently recruiting for both full and part time staff in the following areas:
Devizes, Chippenham, Corsham, Calne, Lyneham, Royal Wotten Bassett & the surrounding areas
What we offer:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid waiting and travel time, so you’re earning the entire time you’re out working with us
- Paid induction training – no experience required
- Option of either Contracted Hours or Zero hours contracts
- Additional paid holiday, up to 28 days (accrued)
- Double time on bank holidays
- Generous mileage allowance
- Free uniform and supplies
- On-going career development and support
Support workers are required to be 18 and over due to personal care requirements, have their own transport and provide an enhanced disclosure (DBS) check.
If you’re interested in becoming part of the Saxon Care Family, please fill in the enquiry form below