We are currently recruiting committed, caring individuals to become a part of the Saxon Care Family.
Our commitment to providing the best quality care possible means that we provide full training, as well as opportunities to enhance your career through specialist training and further education.
We are currently recruiting in the following areas:
Devizes, Chippenham, Calne, Corsham & surrounding areas
What we need:
Enthusiastic, happy and committed individuals who want to make a positive impact on the daily lives of our clients.
Experienced support workers are prefferred but if you have no previous experience please get in touch as we can provide all the training and support necessary.
What we offer:
- Earn between £8.10 and £10 per hour
- Paid induction training - no experience required
- Option of either Contracted Hours or Zero hours contracts
- Additional paid holiday, up to 28 days (accrued)
- Additional bank holiday pay
- Generous mileage allowance
- Paid travel time
- Free uniform and supplies
- On-going career development and support
Support workers are required to be 18 and over due to personal care requirements, have their own transport and provide an enhanced disclosure (DBS) check.
If you feel you have the right personal attributes for a career in healthcare, complete the application form below.
If you have any questions in relation to working with Saxon care, please complete the enquiry form below, or get in touch
All fields are required.