Our personal care support is centred on you, through chatting with you and your loved ones we create a service the way you want it, ensuring you always have choices and the dignity and respect you deserve.
We are there to make your daily life easier which can be through offering assistance with:
- Getting up and going to bed
- Washing and dressing
- Supporting you with dental hygiene
- Assistance with medication
- Understanding and help with continence management
- Household tasks including light cleaning and laundry
- Shopping, this may include taking you out shopping or giving the carer a list to get the shopping themselves
- As much or as little help with meal preparation and cooking
- Accompanied social visits or appointments i.e. to your doctors
- Specialist help with Food & medication i.e. PEG feeding
We also offer companionship and social support to help our clients stay in touch with the world outside their window.